Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms used in the Terms and Conditions
Seller - Z/S „Paugurīši” structural department „Debesu Pļavas”, registration number LV48501012548, legal address - Dobeles district, Krimūnu parish. "Brišļi", LV-3719, actual address - Dobele district, Krimūnu parish. "Brišļi", LV-3719, phone +371 25 614 990, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer - a physical or legal person who expresses a wish to purchase, acquires, or could purchase goods or use a service for a purpose that is not directly related to its business;
Customer - a person who purchases goods on the Seller's Internet store. The Customer can be both a Consumer and a person who is not a Consumer;
Product - any goods that the Seller offers or sells to the Consumer through this website;
Manufacturer - a person who, in the course of his industrial or professional activity, manufactures or renews a product for sale or presents himself as a Manufacturer, indicating (marking) on the product or its packaging or in the technical passport of the product his name (trade name), name, surname, trademark or another distinguishing mark;
Normative acts - Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 May 2014 No. 255 “Regulations on Distance Contracts”, Consumer rights protection law, Civil law, Commercial law, and other linked regulatory laws;
Prices - the final price of the Goods specified on the Website, including taxes and fees, for which the Seller sells the Goods through this website. The price does not include the fee for delivery of the Product;
Website - Seller's website www.debesuplavas.lv;
Parties - Seller and Buyer.
General Terms and Conditions - these Terms and Conditions (General Terms and Conditions of the Website).
- These terms and conditions determine the legal relationship between the Buyer and the Seller.
- By starting to use the Website, the user agrees to follow these Terms.
- As the goods offered in the e-shop www.debesuplavas.lv are sold through an offer placed on the Internet, in accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), in this case, a distance contract is concluded between the buyer and the seller.
- In the e-shop www.debesuplavas.lv all product prices are indicated, including Value Added Tax 21%. The cost of the goods delivery service is not included in the indicated price of the goods.
- The Seller may partially or completely delete, change, supplement the information on the Website without prior notice.
- The images and color of the ordered goods may slightly differ from the received Goods, because the products are organic and made from natural materials, the shape may not be symmetrical (for example, buttons), and it is sometimes difficult to show the true color of the product.
The rights of withdrawal
If you have changed your mind and decided to cancel the purchase, the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL) and the regulatory Cabinet Regulation No. 255 "Regulations on Distance Contracts" (Cabinet Regulation No. 255) determines that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the goods. It must be done in 14 calendar days after receiving goods, and return the product purchased on the online store to the seller. Using the right of withdrawal means notifying the Buyer of the withdrawal from the Product and submitting or sending it to the Seller. The Consumer uses the withdrawal form provided by the Seller to notify the withdrawal.
Article 12 (6) of the PTAL intends that, in the case of a distance contract, "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal". We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the product so that when implementing the right of withdrawal following the provisions of the Distance Agreement, the product would not be damaged externally. However, www.debesuplavas.lv reserves the right to refuse to accept a product that is damaged, not complete, and the Consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if the Product is made according to the Consumer's instructions and custom order or the Product is clearly personalized, for example, if the fabric is cut from a whole roll or its balance according to the customer's individual needs.
The Goods to be returned must be delivered to the consumer - Dobeles district, Krimūnu parish. "Brišļi", LV-3719, and it must be complete, without signs of use and defects.
The right of "Debesu Pļavas" to cancel orders
The seller has the right to cancel the order if:
- The customer does not pay the invoice on time;
- The customer does not collect the products in time;
- The ordered product is out of stock.
When ordering a product, we offer to choose one of the methods of delivery:
- If you do not want to pay for a delivery, choose to receive the ordered product at our office - Dobeles district, Krimūnu parish. "Brišļi", LV-3719, for free;
- The ordered product is received by Omniva parcel terminals in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania;
- The ordered product is received by Omniva-courier at the door of the address specified by you.
- The ordered product is received by DPD or Omniva courier to other European countries.
Dispute solving and other terms
Disputes that have occurred between the Customer and the Seller in connection with the ordering and purchase of goods through the E-store are resolved through negotiations.
Regarding undefined matters from these terms, the regulatory laws in the Republic of Latvia shall apply.